hey people! im back! been busy la... so not been updating for awhile.
but its christmas eve today, n im somewhat free today la.
ok update on myself. lets see.... hmm.... well..... erm.....
boring stuff leah.... stuck in camp?
well camp sucks, picture this.... a day out in the field, back to camp late, last to slp coz busy....
den next day everytime u walk into bunk, u see ppl sleepin n u dun even get a chance to touch the bed.
ok ok, im whining....
ok better not tok so much....
well well, guess wat i lost my mp3 player.... yup... :) in camp la... tats 400 bucks down the drain, n 2 GB worth of stuff.... been feelin so down coz of tat.... :( gotta buy CDs now...
so much for having a MERRY christmas huh.... sucks....
been losing stuff in camp, irritating like shit, i lost 1 sock, can u believe it? who wants 1 sock?
so, i went outfield this wk... was quite fun actually... hahahhaha.... so long never go la... was so happy tat day... tat the medic thought i was crazy.... was wishin ppl merry christmas n stuff (tat happened b4 the mp3 player thing)... was funny...
went for route march the next day (tue actually), n damn the 84 is heavy.... suay la... 1 more yr of carryin that piece of shit... walkin halfway, i actually answered a phone call, this guy aaskin me for vouchers.... man...
reminds me for tat day we hav a company cohesion day at sentosa, went i got there this guy called... "hello, eh bring down all the unserviceable SAR 21 to my workshop now..." i was like "hmm... fuck u... im at sentosa"
"I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
...............
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
Thats why i need you to hear..."
hai...
never get sick of that song... which reminds me again i lost my mp3 player....
keith at 1:39 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***