happy valentine's day to everyone...
i didnt realise until i got out of my house... hmmm...
gd for u if u got a date... well i dun if u were wondering... i dun think u would be wondering anyways...
if ur a guy, happy paying...
if ur a girl, happy recieving? or happy providing?
im off today, which is gd of course... but ppl keep thinking im off coz of valentine's, why??? dont i look single enough? hahaha
oh, i got my ear pierced again... yay... last wk... on new yr's eve..
dragged one friend into it also, kang hao, my camp mate.
he didnt want to do it coz he scared pain sia... hahahaha... puss.
but it didnt hurt for him in the end...
so now i've once again hav more piercings than my sis. yay.
i had my first n 2nd piercing done b4 my sis... funny? a bit la...
thinkin of another some where else but my ears... where shd i do it?
but in army la, hard... see how
ok, so going back to camp soon la... sian...
song of the day? usher- caught up
great track once again by usher. love him
"I'm so
Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I don't know what it is
But it seems shes got me twisted
I'm so
Caught up
Got me feelin' it
Caught up
I'm losin' control
This girls got a hold on me"
keith at 6:18 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***