Friday, January 27, 2006

Ok firstly, Exams are officially over! Just finished the last paper an hour ago. Now to hope my results will be ok. That will come in a few weeks time. And school starts monday! Damn it. Only the weekend to enjoy. New timetable is a bit better that Sem 1, everyday 9am except thurs (10am), and I've got some afternoons off. I hate the morning bit though. Takes the piss. Oh well. 1 more sem, and I'll be back. Time does pass fast here. Its been 4 months and I've got bout 4.5 months til i get back.
Damn I just screwed my keyboard.

Anyway, after posting some pics I shall watch a DVD and then sleep for a bit, maybe another DVD and dinner and then to the drinking session. Sounds good.

So pics...


keith at 8:43 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk