Thursday, February 23, 2006

Qns: Who is more popular than Prophet Mohammed and Paris Hilton right now?

Ans: Tammy of course.

I've heard the news about Tammy bout 2 days ago. And I guess this topic is rather crazy in Singapore. To illustrate the extent of this case/scandal, I was walking about in school today, had lunch with friends, "Eh, u know about Tammy or not?", "Yah of course". Went over to this building, bumped into more singaporeans, "Eh, u know about Tammy or not?", "Yah of course, I've got the video", another guy goes "waiting for wat? send leah!". Walked into a computer cluster, meet more people, "Eh, u know about Tammy or not?", "Yah lar, xxxx showed me, hehehe, she's not bad ah?"
I turn to one friend, "Basket, everyone seems to know Tammy huh? Let's ask this guy from China (who studied for awhile in SG)"
"Eh, u heard about the Tammy case?"
China guy "Who?"
I thought, finally someone doesnt know.
China guy "Oh the NYP student ah? Having sex right? Yah I know! What's her name again?"
Wah kao....
"Eh, how u know ah?"
China guy "Oh it was on the chinese news..."
Wah kao
Everyone seems to know about Tammy! I'm guessing every Singaporean in Newcastle knows.

Then I hear some giggling behing, some guys watching the "video"....

This morning before going out to sch, my friend in Msia ask me if I've heard bout Tammy, apparently its in the Msian news too.

It doesnt get better. I ran a search on Tammy, there was alot of stuff on her. Many many blogs/forums are talking about her. Many websites have articles on her, like womendiary.net and so on. If u were to run a search on ebay.com u will find her. I tried Wikipedia, none found, well, not yet I think.
Her video can be found on youtube.com too. Sadly.
You can see it on people's MSN nicknames.
The worse one is, u can actually own a piece of the action, check out cafepress.com that is trying to make a buck on someone's misery.
There is also a dedicated blog to her I Love Tammy NYP



I have to say, poor girl...

I wonder how she sleeps at night, or if she gets stares and people pointing fingers at her on the streets. Going to school must be a chore now.

She is the victim here, but what about the guy? Y isnt there anything on the guy? She is now sorta labelled as a 'slut', does that make the guy a 'stud' or a 'hero'?

Rumours says that the school is thinking of expelling her, which I think is the worst idea right now. What has she done wrong to deserve to get expelled? The school should be helping her instead, providing support and assisting in finding out who is the right person to get punished. Y, u guys dont have sex at home is it? Too fucking bad la. Go download the video and jack off.

She has become the next Annabel Chong, and also known as Singapore's Paris Hilton, except I dun think she might ever be that rich and famous.


keith at 10:56 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk