Sunday, April 02, 2006

Basically not doing anything much, and enjoying it. At least til I get bored. Scotland trip seems to be cancelled. Sadly...

Was out yesterday, to soak into the beautiful sunshine we are getting here. And to do some shopping. And actually bought something, this time I did bother to try the stuff I was about to buy. And I think I shd give up on shopping for clothes on eBay, after some dissapointments. Which I should have seen coming, but being as stupid and lazy as I am (and also the winter), shopping online seemed to be alot more attractive. All I need now is a shopping kar-kee.

Did I say good weather? Yes, with temperatures crossing the 10 degree barrier, it is good weather! At least here. Very nice sunshine, clear blue skies. Makes u feel like going down to the pub! (You'll understand if u were here).

Other interesting highlights this week: I had a proper cup of coffee! My 3rd one since Sept! First was a Starbucks, second wasnt that good at coffee trader. This time we had it at Cafe Nero, I swear, Singapore should consider having this. Stepping into most coffee joints here makes u feel like u are in another place, at least a little bit. Stepping in Cafe Nero, makes u feel like u are in another country. Especially its upstairs, maybe its because there are almost no british there? You get like Italians or Spanish or god knows where are they from. Point is, everyone should go.

Hmm... Other interesting highlights: Smallville. I now remember again why I just love to watch Smallville. Kinda forgotten about it for awhile, until the trip to Leicester. And of course, Lana Lang. She really is a beauty. Yup, its the girl on TV thing again. I'm such a sucker.

Interesting relevation today. I'm putting on weight. And I think my tummy is getting bigger. I should really do something about it. But just cant be arsed. They should invent a pill to solve problems like this.

And also, I ORD on the Sept 11 06! How cool is that. Hmm....
I'm back in sg on the 15th of june, and start my NS again on the 19th. No rush huh.

Anyone interested in learning diving this Summer? Let me know. Dont feel like going alone.


keith at 9:10 AM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk