And so, the relatives are in Town. My dad's sis and hubby, came up from down under, and this is the 3rd time if seen them in my life. Met up with them on Sunday at another aunt's house. And my muslim Uncle came along as well. Never seen so many of my dad's siblings in the same room. But its nice to be with family.
Fri, one of my uncles asked everyone out for dinner at East Coast, Long Beach, yes seafood, yes crabs, yes chilli crabs!

And thats for proof!

And thats all of us.
Sun night we had another gathering at my place, but I couldnt be there for dinner, as I had a dinner function with my Newcastl Uni people, the incoming, current students and graduates, we had Peranakan food, which was my doing, hahaha.
But when I was getting to know the new students and catching up with the old ones, my family was doing wat? Eating crabs. Yes again!

Thats them with each a piece of crab in hand, everyone but me.
After that?

Durian.
Thinking that I really missed out, but there left overs, so I had most of the good food the next day at lunch. Yup, Curry Crabs for lunch, on a monday afternoon!
Followed them around town in the afternoon and came back to another great meal, and Curry Feng..... Mmmmm.....
keith at 3:08 PM
1 bullcrap Post a Comment
***