Last wed, was my first clubbing night out since I got back. A friend asked me along to MOS. I've not been there, and I did get lost on the way there.
MOS I would say, was very pretty, big, with many rooms of different themes. They even have an escalator there. Cool. But, after awhile, it got boring. The people there seemed weird, there were even ah ma's. So we decided, cannot make it la, and left for Zouk.
Yeah Zouk, I thought. Bloody place was full house. Next.
Where did we go? Devil's Bar. I've been there once, and I remembered that I didnt like it, but that was some time ago, so see how it goes la. Well, hasn't changed, still as shit as ever. One room, alot of 'muds', the other alot of ah bengs n ah lians. Damn weird place. People there are really weird. But if u like an beng/ah lian type of place, go.
So much for my first clubbing night out. Really hope the next one will be better.
keith at 2:56 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***