Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ok. Yup, have not been blogging huh.

I've ORDed, but havent got my IC, coz the Chief Clerk is in hospital. Like that also can.

Finally been to the renovated Zouk. Looks the same lor.

My friends came over to my place to.... yes.... jam. And I do suck. hahaha.

Uploaded an interestingly 'sexy' pic on friendster.

Ate alot of devil curry this week. Thanks mom.

Had a very nice, but very expensive BBQ with some friends ($23 each leah).

Met up with some Church friends, my mom said 'you got church friends meh?'. One of them proudly said 'I think I've not been to church in like 4 years'. So we are going to church together this sunday, for old good times sake.

Was with in my 'drunk' friend's car last night. He turned out of zouk, and went in the opposite direction of traffic, the cars just stopped and high beam-ed, he turned on his harzard lights instead. While eating somewhere nearby, he was like 'Keith, you got license right? I think you drive me home la.' Drive his Jag. Nah.... After supper, going down AYE he says, 'Eh, tell me if I'm not driving straight.' I replied, 'Ok, I think you should slow down. We've got plently of time.' He puked outside his house.


keith at 6:56 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk