Monday, December 11, 2006

Religion.

I bet no one I know has done this before, I went to church this morning with a Muslim friend. Quite weird isn't it? He is my classmate at uni, and wanted to see how is like in catholic church. I guess he got what he wanted.

After which we had bread at a chinese bakery, he had a custard bun, which was among the other porky stuff, I had char siew sow, yummy.

Over coffee (yes, nero), we had a discussion about religion. He asked me questions that I had difficulty answering. Do the Christians hate the Jews for crucifying Jesus? Stuff like that. Oh, my answer to that was, I dunno, I've not seen a Jew in Singapore. Besides the fact that I've no bloody clue.

The muslims believe that Jesus exist, as a Prophet, not as the Son of God. They believe that he is just a messenger. And like us, they believe that he will come down to Earth for Judgment. He mentioned that there will be six signs to tell us that the time for his coming is near. Strange. But why do we not have that? Hmm...
So I asked him what are the signs, he can't really remember, but mentioned that Jesus will appear in Syria. Syria? Hmm.... Interesting.
I then asked him, so since there are quite a few religions that believes in Jesus Christ, which religion would he be when he appears on earth. He says, according to Islam, muslim of course. :)


keith at 2:38 AM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk