Revenge of the Nerds!
Q: Hey, how is Uni?
A: Uni is great, its been a great exposure. Now I know how it feels like to be a Nerd! Woho!
Q: Oh I see... What are you studying?
A: Ah, Chemical Engineering. Yeah, it sounds like rocket science, I know. I love it!
Q: Ohh ok. Who are you living with?
A: I'm living with three Singaporeans. They are: Lau Nerd, Young Nerd and Nerd-Nerd.
Q: Oh, cool. Then what are you called?
A: 'Sibei Nerd leah' There is an interesting story to all the names.
Q: Ah, I see. So what do you guys do in your free time?
A: We compete to be the Nerd of Month. I've not won it yet, coz I've been watching too many shows. But hopefully next month. We also try to teach each other the different types of engineerings. Now I know a bit of Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture. And thanks to Nerd-Nerd, we all know about the Colon as well, and how a probe that goes up your ass work. Ouch.
Wahahahahahahaha.
keith at 8:24 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***