Friday, January 19, 2007

Erm. exams now, so no updates la.
Finished 3 papers of 6 today. its been just ok only la. Super no mood to study the rest, and i've got so much more to study. sian....

Oh, funny story. Our dustbin, that we put out onto the back alley, the green dustbin with wheels, yeah that dustbin, was stolen. The bloody green dustbin with two wheels, stolen! from my house! well, the back of my house. but, who the hell steals dustbins!!!!!

So, therefore, we have to dustbin. The impact of it is, that every mon morning, the rubbish guy comes along, and empties the green dustbins, so if he doesnt see a green dustbin, he doesnt remove the rubbish. And thats the problem.

And so, therefore, we have to steal another dustbin, so that we get our rubbish cleared. Tell me how dumb is that. its super WTF lor.

What else..... exams.... I like it when I finish a paper, besides the obvious, I like talking to my classmates about it, coz they never have anything good to say, its always, shit i forgot this and that, I do not know how to do this and that, I didnt even do that question, best to hear is, I'm going for re-sits. Makes me feel better, no?

3 more exams of my uni life left, no exams next sem, yippie. that's worth a celebration by itself.

Gotta start sending CVs after exams, argg. Not looking forward to working.

We're never happy arent we, study sian, work also sian, slack too much boring. Never satisfied.

But a paycheck sounds good.



"Tell me quando quando quando..."


keith at 6:19 AM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk