Monday, February 19, 2007

Quick Update

ok ok, I've not blogged in awhile. Been busy, and lazy.
So..... Will talk about my egypt trip another time, and post up some underwater pics once I get it.
Besides that, exams are over, 3 weeks ago. Slacked for a week after that, quite burnt out I guess. Skipped a few lectures too. After which we had our design project milestone 1 to worry about. It was very interesting really, something we call 'chiong report'. All though we were working thru the night, we laughed a lot, a lot, and laughed so hard. Like we were going crazy, or high on weed. I think it was the ice cream. Haha. We chionged til 7am and continued chionging the next day. Was quite extreme, someone had to go to the office to stop them closing so we can hand in the report. I hope its really a once in a lifetime thing, coz that, I dont want to go thru again. Its much worse that it sounds. Oh well.

Ok, next post Chinese New Year!


keith at 10:58 AM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk