Babysitting
Today, I joined Xiubin babysitting Angel, to test if I am 'baby-compatible'. She isn't really fond of guys, so she took awhile to warm up to me, but eventually she was alright with me. So I can safely assume the I am 'baby-compatible' hahaha.
She's really a bright kid, I was quite amazed actually. She likes to tumble, just that she doesn't really think about her landing position, and I was tumbling with her too, hahaha. Xiubin, tried to tumble and almost landed on Angel, hahaha. I 'hao lian' my backward tumble to her, she tried but couldn't.
I put on some music, she likes John Mayer and Jack Johnson! Good music taste too. Jasmine, you know what CDs to get for her now!
She knows how to use a Mac too, look at her...
She calls me Kor kor, not uncle, which is a good thing :)
keith at 3:21 AM
1 bullcrap Post a Comment
***