Saturday, March 10, 2007

Chem Engr Ball

Last night at Chem Engr Ball was my first black tie event. Another chance to make use of my suit, yay. But everyone else was in black and white and a bow tie lor, I was one of the few that came with a necktie. Anyways, it was a great event, lots of wine, lots of photos and lots of good fun. I won myself a chocolate cow! And I helped CS win a coffeemaker too! I'll explain, we had to buy strips of tickets for this lucky draw, a strip was a pound, so I bought one, and CS bought one. Her numbers were right after mine, so I knew the numbers she had. So, when I won, I was told to pick the next ticket, and I looked out for the pink tickets (there were a few different colours) and found CS's number pretty quickly, it was just sitting there. SO, I walked off happily with my gift, sat down (was sitting beside CS), and told her 'you are going to win the next prize', she was obviously a bit confused and just went 'huh??'. She was even more confused when she had the winning ticket but was beaming when walking back with her new coffeemaker. hahaha.

Before dinner, was just chatting with some guys and this guy Luke started talking about his short stop over (three days) in Singapore. He was going on and on about how great Singapore was and stuff, it was SO good to listen. Then this other guy asked him, 'Where is this you are talking about?' and he was like 'wow, I've got to go there one day. I'll love to go Singapore, sounds fantastic.' My proud moment being a Singaporean!

Well then, some photos:




Taha, Terad, James, Me, Dominik


Me, Dave (yup with a dick on his head), Taha, James (aka Cueball), Terad, Dominik


Me and my Chocolate COW.

CS and Me.


Pete, me, James


Me and Terad.


Me and Taha


keith at 11:09 PM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***

About the Writer:
.
.
.
.
.
.


About the Past:

11.04

12.04

01.05

02.05

03.05

04.05

05.05

06.05

07.05

08.05

09.05

10.05

11.05

12.05

01.06

02.06

03.06

04.06

05.06

06.06

07.06

08.06

09.06

10.06

11.06

12.06

01.07

02.07

03.07

04.07

05.07

06.07

07.07

08.07

09.07

10.07

11.07

04.08


talk