Yup, Michael Schofield eh. I watch Prison break, and sometimes I want to BE him. Sounds pretty retarded, but maybe its his mysterious ways, his intelligence, his charm, his good boy turned bad to save his brother, his tattoos and his eyes. And it seems like a lot of girls like him too. Maybe its coz of my drama-less life.
I've realised something about prison break, the brothers right, their haircut stays the same throughout the show, for 2 seasons now. When do they get a haircut? No much of a chance if you are always on the run isn't it? Unless Michael Schofield had such foresight to plan to pack a clipper too. Hahaha. And Linc's facial hair grows in the show, but not the hair on his head? Weird no?
So... WHAT'S ON THE TAPE???
He actually looks good with the tattoos, brings out the good boy turned bad too. I've ever considered getting one, but don't think I'll ever get inked. My mom will jump, hahaha. Maybe its coz of the mindset of us Singaporeans that makes it somewhat unacceptable. But if I were born in a different time and space, I'll get my entire back inked. And the places that are easily covered with clothes. Suddenly reminds me of sitting down with my sis watching Miami Ink. Ness? Get inked? :)
Oh, I've been thinking about getting another piercing for a long time, I've got this very deluded impression that piercing makes me smarter. I'll explain. Before my first piercing, it was 'O' Levels, which I was shit at. After my first piercing, I started to get better grades in Poly. Second year poly, got another piercing and topped my cohort in the second semester. The went into the Army, and I swear my IQ dropped. Got another piercing and I was back to normal just in time for Uni. I think my intelligence juice is running out, and I'm into my final semester now, its the last burst, and I'm juice-less. Therefore, I need another piercing to get a First Class. You think my mom will understand that? Hmm.... :)
But! Where? Where??
Ears? Nah. Boring. Tragus? Too small. Nose? Will look like a mud after. Tongue? My pronunciation is bad enough. Nipple? Firstly, ouch, secondly I don't exactly have The Rock's nipple. I'm left with lip and eyebrow. Hmm....
More holes means more creativity.
Suddenly decided to listen to my Deftones album again. Its been awhile.
Its like going back into past, remembering the old days.
keith at 2:45 AM
0 bullcrap Post a Comment
***